The employer ratings site Glassdoor just released their best places to work for 2014–and the results can make your office way better.
This is a great article that shows what these companies have in common; most are things that every CEO can do:
- Mission: a sense of purpose in coming into work
- Collegiality: working with awesome people
- Challenging work: being stimulated by the work to be done
- Meaningful advancement: the promise of growth
- Confidence in senior leaders: a sense of trust–and transparency–with management
- Perks: good pay, free food, a beer cart or two.
See on www.fastcompany.com