See on Scoop.it – Leadership Best Practices because Culture Matters
The employer ratings site Glassdoor just released their best places to work for 2014–and the results can make your office way better.
Mark Taylor‘s insight:
This is a great article that shows what these companies have in common; most are things that every CEO can do:
- Mission: a sense of purpose in coming into work
- Collegiality: working with awesome people
- Challenging work: being stimulated by the work to be done
- Meaningful advancement: the promise of growth
- Confidence in senior leaders: a sense of trust–and transparency–with management
- Perks: good pay, free food, a beer cart or two.
See on www.fastcompany.com