From Adam Grant, author of the book, Give and Take
10. You look significantly hotter in your LinkedIn profile than in any other photo of you.
9. When a child is asked to draw a picture of you, it sometimes resembles a snake or a weasel.
8. At family dinners, you secretly enjoy grabbing the last cookie.
7. You brag about your SAT score, and you’re not even in school anymore.
6. You’re planning to plagiarize this email to announce your own book.
5. Your Facebook wall is dominated by selfies of you with important people.
4. When your children ask you to read them a story, your first instinct is to ask, “What have you done for me lately?”
3. After reading The Giving Tree, you thought the tree got what it deserved.
2. You’re convinced that most people are takers.
1. You go around telling people you’re a giver.