In her engaging and eye-opening presentation, Heather Lutze draws back the curtain and reveals what the web developers and other computer nerds don’t want you to know. This high-energy, informative presentation is not for your IT staff! It is for everyone who is responsible for attracting customers and driving sales.
You will leave with strategies to PUT TO WORK and a greater understanding of how search engines find you. You will learn the steps you need to take to direct a successful, online marketing effort. How is your concept/approach unique? We break down why companies fail at search engine marketing and how to turn this powerful marketing medium of Yahoo!, Google and MSN into a marketing machine. Our concept is unique because we do not focus on what Google and Yahoo! want from us as advertisers BUT what CUSTOMERS are doing by understanding each companies “Path to Purchase”. When do customers “window shop” and when do they “take action” on a website? We utilize over 15 years of hands-on agency experience and show participants how the pros manage and execute a search marketing campaign that gets results. We will learn the top mistakes and “ego keywords” that affect a search marketing campaign’s success rates. We will pull up live search history by keyword for participants and brainstorm how they can connect with customers at the right time and the right place to get the desired action(s) on their website.
This is a whole new way of understanding this marketing medium!
- Understand how to lead an internal search marketing effort or work effectively with an agency
- Essential tools that you MUST use to be competitive in search
- How to craft a targeted, conversion-oriented user experience from each click
- How to build out a keyword list that connects with customers at each stage of the buying cycle
- How to leverage “Negative” keywords for greater control of how search engines display your ad text. i.e. the keyword “Internet Marketing Speaker” means both a “Someone Who Presents” and “Computer Hardware Speakers”. How does Google know the difference?
- How to protect your brand and services from “Google bombing” and other malicious tactics
- How to monitor their company and keep watch on what others are saying about their businesses
- How to leverage SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and PPC (Pay Per Click) to own your search engine results pages
After the session, you will have the following Take-Home Strategies and Documents:
- A Search Marketing Survey to clearly identify their search marketing objectives
- Keyword Tool Kit and Resources that will keep the sites and software reviewed front and center
- A Pay Per Click Google and Yahoo! launch checklist
- A clear vision of how to effectively learn how to distribute funds between SEO and Pay Per Click
- How to work together to dominate major keywords that represent the business
- A list of strategies outside of PPC and SEO such as social marketing, blogging, podcasting, etc.
Reserve your seat at the table today!.