Vistage Group member Karen Frank, Executive Vice President of Omnicom, shares how her New York Vistage Key Executive group helps her solve problems which in turn helps her to gain new insights, make better decisions and be a better leader.
Last month, we celebrated Karen’s five year anniversary as a Vistage member.
Karen has worked more than 30 years in business strategy, technology, and operations across various industries and markets, with more than half of her career at The Omnicon Group. She was honored by Long Island Business News as a Top 50 Woman in Business.
The Vistage Key Executive Program connects you to an elite peer group with one goal: empowering one another to reach new levels of extraordinary.
How Vistage works
- Confidential peer advisory boards
- Work on your most pressing issues with an exclusive group of 12-18 key executives from non-competing industries.
- Sessions led by a highly trained professional facilitator
- 12 full-day meetings per year.
- World-class speakers and events
- Learn from experts at your advisory board meetings, regional events and boot camps.
- Activate new ideas for business growth and personal development.
- Specialized networks and communities
- 24/7 access to more than 22,000 members across 20 countries.
- Online and in-person communities organized by industry, function or geography.
- Receive high-value answers to tactical questions.
- Support, guidance, and recommendations from executives and subject-matter experts