In this virtual workshop, Vistage Speaker Ben Berman will teach you to become a resilient entrepreneur. In these unprecedented uncertain times, you will learn how to get the clarity and confidence to lead your organization through this time of crisis. We will give you the tools to become a confident leader.
You will learn the 7 fundamental disciplines:
- The Resilient Mindset™ – Are you and your team prepared to do what you must?
- Resilient Finance™ – Do you have every single cash driving lever accounted for?
- Resilient Operations™ – Are your supply chain, technology, and employees ready to provide a better experience and adjust to changes by the minute?
- Resilient Sales and Marketing™ – Are you prepared to keep the sales you have and gain market share?
- Resilient Leadership™ – Are your leaders completely steady and clear on how to share and collect information with your employees, suppliers, and customers?
- Resilient Meetings™ – Are your virtual meetings productive? Is every participant clear about what to do? Are they being held accountable?
- Resilient Future™ – Do you have a clear plan to execute if there is a 10% revenue hit? 30%? 50+%? For when opportunities arise?
Walk away from this workshop with solid fundamentals to set your team up for success, a re-framed perspective and focus, and a solid plan that accounts for whatever challenges and opportunities the upcoming months may bring.
Ben Berman, Certified EOS Implementer™
After starting his first company at only 14, Ben has spent almost his whole life diving deeper into the mechanics of entrepreneurship. Despite some early success in selling a logistics company he founded after only 18 months of rapid scale, he craved to understand what drove success in a business on a predictable, repeatable scale. That is when he first encountered EOS.
Ben next became the VP of Growth at an early-stage company, helping take the team from ten people and $300,000 in annual revenue to 117 people and $3.3+ million in just three years. The company, which continues to grow using the processes and best practices Ben instituted, currently has over 200 employees and $12+ million in annual revenue.
After setting that company on the right path, Benjamin accepted a role as the leader of a fine art publishing company with worldwide operations. In this position, Ben again used EOS to fix a toxic culture, align the team around a clear vision, and drive growth and profits that the decades-old company had not experienced in its entire history.
After seeing the power of EOS to add rocket fuel to businesses on the right track and help leaders regain control of those that are not, Ben was invited to put his energy and experience to good use in helping others utilize EOS for exceptional results. He has devoted his life to helping people do exactly that.
Ben has helped dozens of leaders get what they want from their businesses by helping them clarify, simplify, and achieve their vision.
When Ben is not working with his clients on EOS, he can be found volunteering in civilian counter-terrorism and self-defense initiatives and mentoring those looking for help.