As the Coronavirus situation continues to evolve, and the market continues to show signs of distress and fluctuation, the nation as a whole is wondering what will happen next. Previous research has shown that during times when the economy is suffering the frequency of new litigation cases will rise. If our good economy has shown continued growth in lawsuits each year, one can only surmise what is to come if we fully hit an economic downturn.
Under the financial stresses caused by the coronavirus, people and businesses will be much quicker to resort to litigation to recoup monies owed or avoid taking financial losses. Some may even resort to litigation as a means of achieving short term financial security through settlements whether or not the litigation is frivolous or justified.
Key issues of this webinar include, but are not limited to:
- Why your business is in danger due to COVID
- As a business owner, what will happen if your company closes down and you cannot pay liabilities
- How to face personal guarantees
- Why Real Estate owners must protect themselves from loss of rent
- Due to COVID, why liability insurance is simply not enough anymore
- How to design an Asset Protection plan for your business in light of COVID
- The 5 fatal mistakes to avoid
- The best Asset Protection tools and how to implement them immediately
- Now is the time for a financial checkup in light of COVID
- Integrating Estate Planning with Asset Protection
Prior to this presentation, I will be hosting a virtual meeting for qualified CEOs of companies in Manhattan with 25 employees or more. It will be a safe place for CEOs who want to talk through concerns and move toward solutions. It’s about breaking the isolation and knowing you don’t have to go through this alone. Let me know if you would like to attend below.