Vistage NYC is excited to offer this workshop with Vistage Speaker Bob Kulhan on Virtual Leadership: How Do You Show Up?
The method in which we communicate has changed drastically. We hit pause on our in-person meetings and replaced them with virtual engagements. Whether we are leading a meeting with our internal team or we are pitching and presenting to an external client, the way we package and present ourselves has become even more important now than ever before. The casual lead-in chats are replaced by scheduled meetings, and in virtual sessions, we are always “on”.
To add to the adversity, we only have the time “on screen” to affect our audience and we have limited ways to gauge our audience’s reaction to our message. This “Ride the Bike” style Virtual Instructor-Led Training (VILT) is a high-energy, experiential learning program that is rooted in behavioral science, dynamic discussions, and real-world applicability. From a participant’s perspective, Business Improv programs are very dynamic experiences. Each participant learns every exercise en masse (concurrent learning), which strengthens muscle memory (unconscious competency) and core decision-making.
Further, our approach creates a psychologically safe environment wherein no one is “singled out” as an example and each participant has the opportunity to learn from doing (procedural learning), rather than learn from watching (declarative learning). Attendees will walk out of this session with Business Improv tools and techniques that they can apply immediately!
Value to Members
Business Improv programs are based in high-energy experiential learning exercises that are pinned down by the behavioral sciences linking directly to real-world applications. You will walk out with tools & techniques which you can apply immediately to drive performance for increased profits.
- Virtual Presence (Showing Up) – Cultivating a greater sense of self-awareness; maintaining accountability to oneself within virtual settings; understanding of how energy + attitude + simple framing of language can influence others positively within virtual communication
- Virtual Relationship Building – Strengthening empathetic communication and connection by developing an aptitude for better adaptive communication and collaboration in a virtual world
- Virtual Collaboration – Developing the skill set for overcoming barriers to communication, while creating collaborative and creative environments for adaptive problem solving in virtual arenas
- Influence – Defining what makes a message sticky and the messenger memorable
- Transferability & Sustainability – Defining the techniques that can be applied immediately and authentically in the next virtual engagements
If you are a Manhattan CEO or Senior Executive with revenues ranging from $5M-$500M in NYC and who wants to connect with other local high-performing CEOs to help them, challenge them and inspire them to become better leaders and accelerate their company’s growth, you may come as my guest.