Are you interested in boosting your performance, reducing stress, & improving your relationships? Don’t miss the opportunity to be in this Vistage workshop on Positive Intelligence.
Why Mental Fitness?
If you’re physically fit, you can climb steep hills without physical stress. If you’re mentally fit, you can handle life’s great challenges without mental stress or other negative emotions. Mental fitness is a measure of the strength of your positive mental muscles (Sage) versus the negative (Saboteur). This measure of your Mental Fitness is called PQ (Positive Intelligence Quotient).
Research with 500,000 participants has shown PQ to be the best predictor of how happy you are and how well you perform relative to your potential. This work is a synthesis of the latest breakthroughs in neuroscience, cognitive and positive psychology, and performance science.
The research is the basis of Shirzad Chamine’s New York Times bestselling book Positive Intelligence, and Stanford lectures.
The Evidence Demonstrates Positive Results
This is evidence-based and proven to have the following results:
- Salespeople sell 37 percent more
- Project teams perform 31 percent better on key performance metrics
- Negotiators are more likely to gain concessions and close deals
- CEOs are more likely to lead happy teams who report their work climate to be conducive to high performance
- A comparison of sixty teams showed that a team’s PQ was the most significant predictor of its achievement
What Participants Will Learn
In this workshop you will learn how to:
- Measure the Positive Intelligence® Score (PQ) for yourself or your team and increase it dramatically
- Identify which of the ten “Saboteurs” are your hidden internal enemies: Judge, Controller, Victim, Stickler, Avoider, Pleaser, Restless, Hyper- Achiever, Hyper-Vigilant, or Hyper-Rational.
- Conquer your Saboteur and strengthen its counterpart.
- Develop new brain “muscles,” even while doing daily routines.
- Access five greatly untapped mental powers with fun “power games.”
Biography: Mark Taylor is a Master Vistage Chair and the Best Practice Chair in Manhattan facilitating six groups. For the past six years, Mark has earned the STAR award and is the recipient of the Hyndman award. He works with Shirzad Chamine, author of the NY Times best-selling book, Positive Intelligence and is in the process of becoming a certified PQ Coach.
A former Vistage member for 10 years, he is a retired CEO that founded several companies, one became the 58th fastest growing company in the state (which he sold in 2005) and a high-tech Internet startup that raised $20 million and went public. Mark holds a MBA & a Masters in Leadership. He is a certified organizational coach. Mark is the author of The Leadership Field Manual: Exercises & Tools for Culture Change.
Want to Be a Guest?
If you are a Manhattan CEO or Senior Executive with revenues ranging from $5M-$500M in NYC and who wants to connect with other local high-performing CEOs to help them, challenge them and inspire them to become better leaders and accelerate their company’s growth, you may come as my guest. Contact me below: