We are thrilled to announce a Vistage NYC workshop for CEOs and Senior Executives at a time when we need help with Vistage Speaker of the Year, Dr. Bill Crawford, author of Life From The Top Of The Mind: New Information On The Science Of Clarity, Confidence, & Creativity.
As the title suggests, this presentation goes way beyond “stress management.” In fact, using the “Life from The Top of the Mind” system he will show participants how to access their clarity, confidence, and creativity by accessing a specific part of the brain.
In addition this presentation, Dr. Crawford will show participants how to avoid the stress and frustration that gets in the way of good decision making by avoiding a specific part of the brain.
Dean Minuto (Past Vistage Speaker of the Year) describes this material as, “One of, if not THE MOST IMPORTANT, advances in personal and interpersonal effectiveness since Covey’s 7 Habits!”
This comprehensive presentation will show participants:
- How to shift to the clear, confident, creative part of the brain even in difficult situations.
- How to stay in this effective “mind set” regardless of the situation.
- How to engage others in such a way that they shift from their “resistant brain” to their “receptive brain” so that they can truly hear and understand what you are wanting them to know.
Plus, this material will give you a better understanding of other’s stress and frustration so that you can help them bring their best to both their personal and professional life as well.
Value to Participants
- Understand why many “stress management” techniques don’t work and can even make the situation worse.
- Learn new information about the true cause of our thoughts, emotions and behaviors.
- Learn how to influence others by understanding how their brain processes information.
In addition to holding a master’s degree and doctorate in Counseling Psychology from the University of Houston, Dr. Bill Crawford is a psychologist, author of seven books, and organizational consultant. Over the last 30 years, he has created over 3500 presentations for such organizations as Sprint, Shell, The American Medical Association, PBS, and many other organizations, both nationally and internationally. In fact, his two PBS specials have been seen by over fifteen million people, and he has been quoted as an expert in such diverse publications as The New York Times, Entrepreneur, Investor’s Business Daily, Working Mother, and The Chicago Tribune, just to name a few.
Want to Be a Guest?
If you are a Manhattan CEO or Senior Executive with revenues ranging from $10M-$500M in NYC and who wants to connect with other local high-performing CEOs to help them, challenge them and inspire them to become better leaders and accelerate their company’s growth, you may come as my guest. Contact me below: