Vistage NYC is thrilled to be bringing author and Vistage Speaker Stacey Hanke to present her workshop to our Vistage CEOs and Key Executives. She is the author of the book; Influence Redefined…Be the Leader You Were Meant to Be, Monday to Monday and Yes You Can! Everything You Need From A To Z To Influence Others To Take Action.
You may not be as influential as you think you are!
Most of us believe if we know our topic or if we feel good we must be good. One of the biggest mistakes we make is assuming how we feel determines how others perceive us. This session will give you the opportunity to take a closer look through the eyes and ears of your listener.
Today’s fast-paced business environment requires leaders who can create impact and influence others with sound communication practices. In today’s world of emails and text messages, it’s easy to overlook the importance of face-to-face communication and the focus, discipline and hard work required to be influential.
Whether you’re influencing investors, clients or delivering a presentation how you deliver determines whether or not others perceive you as credible, knowledgeable and trustworthy. Without doing this effectively, you inhibit your maximum potential to: influence, increase profits and build a reputation you’re proud of.
This interactive session will increase your awareness of the reputation you have created through your verbal and non-verbal communication. The practical and immediate skills and techniques will help you eliminate distractions that minimize your delivery and message- to persuade, sell your ideas and influence others to act on what you have to say.
Value to Participants
- Enhance Influence. The outcome is leaders who project increased confidence while delivering clear messages with impact.
- See and hear how others perceive you rather than what you may believe is true.
- Bring your authentic self to every interaction while increasing the level of influence you have through your body language and word choice.
- Project confidence, credibility and trust consistently Monday to Monday.
- Raise the level of your Executive Presence from the second you begin a conversation through your closing call to action.
- Avoid rambling and get to the point.
- Adapt your message on the fly to relate to the knowledge level of your listeners and their expectations.
Want to Be a Guest?
If you are a Manhattan CEO or Senior Executive with revenues ranging from $10M-$500M in NYC and who wants to connect with other local high-performing CEOs to help them, challenge them and inspire them to become better leaders and accelerate their company’s growth, you may come as my guest. Contact me below: